Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hello Everyone Reply To: Hello Everyone

Hi All!

Annker that’s good! Hopefully the cashier remembered you as the ‘Hedgehog Lady’ ! ๐Ÿ™‚ I do post quite a lot on Facebook on my own newsfeed and also on our town’s news and info page, it has thousands of members and sometimes I do get a reply from someone thanking me for the useful information and it is often shared. Plus friends and family and work colleagues will often mention hedgehogs to me so I guess word is going round slowly!

EmmaP very positive thread! We need to keep this one up! ๐Ÿ™‚ What a great idea posting hog sightings, perhaps I need to do that next, as many people haven’t seen a hedgehog in years so it would be a really positive thing to do!

Awww we had four hoglets once and that was a long time ago, they nested under my rabbit hutch where a black bag and hay had blown.

We do have a town wildlife page but it seems to have gone down and there wasn’t many members anyway. Sounds good though so good luck on that one!

Hedgehog