Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hello Everyone Reply To: Hello Everyone

Hi Nic, hubby reads a lot, but mainly technical books, to be honest, I’d fall asleep whilst trying to make sense of any of it! I did email this morn as all Champions Chat was in Chinese! And I’ve had trouble logging in as well. Guess someone is working on the site. I am trying to stay calm and not worry too much, but as everyday goes by I’ve got this nagging feeling. Little Pippa is still around, she runs everywhere. She is eating from the feeding station when it’s not too wet and not as many juicy things to eat. I checked cctv and another hog joined her the other night and they cleared all the food. It may have been Dinky Minky who I’ve not seen since coming out of hibernation. I’ve not seen Kitty for an age, big Benny has also disappeared as has Tommy. He had some damaged bristles toward the bottom area but no injury. It may have occurred when making the hole in the door bigger to get through in the room at the bottom of the garage. I’ve an area at the bottom of the back garden that’s not been touched, it’s now full of blackberry brambles, Beech, Fire thorn and Hawthorn, I would have thought the girls may nest down there, but no sign of them or any babies. Maybe they have summer and winter living areas. I miss them, but will continue to place food and plenty of water out for them and live in hope. Best wishes and hope you get to see some babies soon yourself.

Hedgehog