Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog in the garden Reply To: Hedgehog in the garden

Hi all, I checked my cctv to see who arte all the food as my previous message mentioned. What a surprise, Big Benny and Tommy have come back! Also a female that I think was Dinky Minky, they were having a rave in the feeding station. The little minxes, I’ve been so worried they had disappeared. It looks like there was slim pickings out there as all we found was crumbs all over! Little Pippa tried to get in early last night for a snack. No water left in the many ground bird baths, but the cat bowl was still full. Still no babies though. I live in hope. Best wishes to you all.

Hedgehog