Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog in the garden Reply To: Hedgehog in the garden

Hi simbo65, I also was waiting for the rain as my collecting bowl was running out of water and its rained last night. Goody, I can go and filter some water and bottle it. I know the hogs are less likely to feed from the station when it’s wet and I try not to worry when they’re not around as they’re wild animals. I’m terrible with wildlife, like birds, we have so many feeding here and before moving here was either taking them to vets or ringing rspca. I seem to know how many of each species we have without thinking and know when some are missing. I would say it’s been warm here in Lancashire, but not hot and guess we get more rain than in the south. Best wishes.

Hedgehog