Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hoglets in my garden 😊 Reply To: Hoglets in my garden 😊

Nic

Hi Schnitzel1

Yes, I know what you mean. We all want to help the hogs any way we can – not always easy when there are so many hazards all around for them. But linking gardens and creating hedgehog friendly habitat in our own gardens, is a good start. As Stef said, if they have easy access to lots of good habitat in people’s linked gardens, there’s less need for them to cross roads to find it. If you can, it would be ideal if your whole road could link their gardens. Hedgehogs need a lot of gardens!

But, sounds as if you are doing a pretty good job if hogs have both hibernated and had hoglets in your garden. Keep up the good work!

Happy hog watching.

Hedgehog