Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Poo spotted despite builder's mess… Reply To: Poo spotted despite builder's mess…

Nic

Hi Annie

I think your little pond sounds lovely. Any water in the garden, however small, helps. Although I find they do need frequent topping up, too. Especially when a load of starlings are around! I don’t see the frogs as often as I did with the ones last year. These seem younger and much jumpier and dive at the slightest thing.

So glad to hear you have lots of hogs visiting and that all the upheaval has been forgiven!

That’s really interesting – I would never have imagined a pigeon could live to 15. So it really is very likely that the two here are the same ones who’ve been visiting for a while.

Well I haven’t seen Igel having any luck with the boys, but she has been missing for a couple of nights, which is very unusual for her, so I am hoping!

It seems like captcha isn’t working quite well enough! Seriously, what do they hope to achieve – it’s not even as if we have the most enormous number of random visitors passing through to even see all that nonsense. Certainly wouldn’t have thought it worth all the trouble they go to.

Hedgehog