Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Another sad hedgehog story Reply To: Another sad hedgehog story

Nic

Hi simbo65

So sad to hear about the little hoglet. You did your best for him and that’s all we can do. But the little darlings really do tear at our heartstrings.

I have been reading elsewhere that Cyclopsina has been missing. Little Igel has been too, but has just returned, so hopefully Cyclopsina might as well. Such a worry when they are such regular visitors and then go missing, but fingers crossed she might still return. I had one here once who was a regular daily visitor and then she went missing – for about a year. I was so amazed to suddenly see her again. I can only assume that someone on her route here started feeding her. But they do seem to like to keep us guessing.

Hedgehog