Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Poo spotted despite builder's mess… Reply To: Poo spotted despite builder's mess…

Nic

Hi Annie

The really good news is that Siili is home – currently in my kitchen, because it was so hot, awaiting release this evening. Fingers crossed she remembers everything and stays around.

The bad news is that little Igel, who up until now had managed to avoid the dreaded blobbers, has now got a collection of criss crossed lines. One the length of her spined area. I Imagine these people consider themselves to be hedgehog lovers. Well if they do, they should learn to leave them alone and love them for what they are not for how they choose to grafitti them. They should be ashamed of themselves for doing that to hedgehogs or any animal. I feel so sad for her, she doesn’t deserve that – no hog does.

I hope all is well with the hogs there.

Hedgehog