Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Trail cam Reply To: Trail cam

Hi-
You can get all sizes of camera, some that link to your computer that you can watch live and the trail cams that you put out and bring in.
They vary hugely in price depending on all sorts of things and what you are using them for.
Initially we bought the camera, rechargeable batteries (8) and charger and a memory card that goes into the camera. I think that came to about £70 ish from Amazon.
In the morning I take the memory card out put it into a thing that has a USB thing at the end and goes into the USB port on the computer.
I am not technically minded and cope OK with this system.
The cameras we have are X Lounger, Apeman and Crenova (had to get another one as it didn’t work initially- supplier very good at replacing)
They are all fine for the majority of our purposes, that is, just focusing on feed station and the side gate.
Hope that helps a bit

Hedgehog