Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Trail cam Reply To: Trail cam

Thanks Simbo, I’ve been browsing amazon and found a mini one that I like, my mum said she will buy it for me as a birthday present.

It might be trail and error getting the best position for it at first – but it’s good because I can buy some cctv stickers from amazon and stick them onto a couple of my windows, just to deter criminals – but the camera will be used mainly for hedgehog watching.

I had a bit of trouble last year as some drunk kept knocking on my door late at night 3am ish, and it frightened me, and I was thinking about getting cctv since then, but getting a wildlife camera and a few stickers will be a lot less hassle and a lot cheaper for me. Plus, the trial camera should pick up someone walking down the path, and the side garden, where the feeding station and home is, runs down along the path, so it would serve as cctv anyway but at a fraction of the price.

Hedgehog