Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Trail cam Reply To: Trail cam

These hedgehogs are costing a fortune – I wasn’t expecting to get so much stuff for it – camera, home, feeding station, then food – they are getting through more and more food, especially now I’m putting down spikes semi-moist –

But I think there are quite a few hedgehogs that now visit – I had a new one the other night that couldn’t work out to get into the feeding station and left without any food – but reckon if she comes back, she’ll finally work out how to get in – the other hedgehogs have worked it out.

But given the amount of food I’m now putting down, and the fact that almost every time I come out to watch them, there is a hedgehog either already in the feeding station, or one just arriving.

Most of my visits are by Huffy, and he’s now created a nest in my garden, but I think there are many others now. Word must have got around – perhaps they have their own Trip Advisor which tells them the local Hoggy restaurants in the area. Perhaps mine has got a good Hoggy rating.

Hedgehog