Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Trail cam Reply To: Trail cam

Hi all hog lovers, just back from my holiday so first time for a while on the forum.
Lots of new hog experiences and stories to read about, some very funny and all very entertaining and interesting. I’ve missed reading the forum!
Whilst there may not be any cure, or magic pills for this hog addiction, it’s good to know I’m not alone and that the hogalism is shared and supported by so many others. I freely admit to getting hog withdrawals after 24hrs away from home, despite knowing my daughter would be a good hog sitter in my absence and provide me with regular updates via text messages.
Now I’m back the trail cam is back on and I’m hoping for some good footage of hogs tonight to feed my addiction! 😂
Hedgie Lover I found the online site I bought my camera from, it’s called Nature Spy. A non profit organisation- have to say the service has been fab and I’ve been very happy with the cam!

Sorry it’s taken so long to provide the info- probably too late now for you, but might be useful to others)
Happy hog watching!

Hedgehog