Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Finally! I’ve got cat proof feeding stations. Reply To: Finally! I’ve got cat proof feeding stations.

So much for my post a couple of weeks ago, gleefully stating I’d got cat proof feeders! I’ve not!
It may have taken a couple of weeks, but the devious, body bending cat got in last night! Quite entertaining to watch the little Houdini on the cam footage this morning.
The cat belongs to a woman a few streets away, who I suspect works away and leaves the cat to fend for itself- the poor thing looks half staved and is very skinny. So mixed feelings really about it thieving the hog food.
So my next plan is to use an extra brick inside the feeder and to leave a dish of food on the outside for Houdini!

Hedgehog