Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Badgers and Hedgehogs! and other bits…. Reply To: Badgers and Hedgehogs! and other bits….

Hi Nic,
Yep water isn’t even a inch deep and my ponds all have easy slopes for hogs to escape from, My next door garden has easy access next to mine and we both have hog gaps onto the golf course at the back of us.

I have often thought about asking if I can be a release site for hogs as I do believe it would be a good spot.

I also have two hedgehog homes in my garden but these have not been occupied yet, but theres a chance I hope for hibernation this year. I will leave a lot of my leaves etc around and hope there is an uptake.

Cheers.

Hedgehog