Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Trail cam Reply To: Trail cam

Hey Hedgie Lover, yes thanks a great holiday in France to see my son.
I need no t have worried about the hogs, my daughter is smitten like the rest of us.!lol
Sounds like all is going well with your little visitors. I had originally thought Hetty would produce hoglets, but it wasn’t to be , not this year! To be honest if I had hoglets roaming around my garden, after the initial excitement I think they would be yet another source of anxiety for me lol.
It was really great to return from hols and see that my little friends have hung around! But why wouldn’t they? It’s a great hogtel and a 5 spike restaurant !
Take care happy hog watching! X

Hedgehog