Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Stripey Hedgehog Reply To: Stripey Hedgehog

Hey Annker So sorry to hear your hubby is unwell, sending best wishes for a speedy recovery!
Big Bruiser seems to have gone awol! Haven’t seen him for a few days now, although not sure if he has stopped his nightly forage round the garden or if he is just camera shy.
Although if he’s not visiting, then what is eating all the food!
Because I put plenty out, enough for two hogs every night and it’s all gone by morning!
I haven’t see him when I’ve been sitting out or on the camera.
However it may be that I have the camera set up wrong, it doesn’t seem to pick up on movement every time! I’ve been messing about with different settings and sites since I had the thing! So frustrating!
To be honest I’m a bit of a technophobe and not really equipped to deal with camera settings. And Hubbys tolerance for hogilism is wearing a bit thin!😂 so dare not ask him to sort it out!
I hope your spiky friends return soon, I completely understand about you worrying, I’m worried about Big Bruiser- think the worrying bit is all part of the caring !
Take care and best wishes x

Hedgehog