Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Is this behaviour normal? Reply To: Is this behaviour normal?

Hi Nic,

Thanks for replying. I wish I’d left them alone now, as like you said, they probably would’ve sorted themselves out eventually. But at the time I was so worried that he had got stuck and couldn’t get out.
I have a trail camera watching the box through the night and some hedgehogs did come to feed after but I’m not sure if it was the same ones or not as we usually have four that visit, they’re all getting so big now that it’s difficult to tell them apart.
I will get another box for them and two exits is a good idea. Thanks for your help 🙂

Hedgehog