Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Signs Warning Hedgehogs Crossing Reply To: Signs Warning Hedgehogs Crossing

PS, couldn’t see my earlier in the day post cause its on a different place lol. I’m released to say Pippa is back! Hubby shouted me tonight to say a small hog was going to enter the feeding station and had second thoughts, backed off and walked away. I went to investigate and Pippa was in there eating the new cat biscuits I’ve bought. After leaving, Heidi came back and went in for her turn. I’ve put a sheet of plastic over the logs now so if Heidi is in there it will at least stop some rain getting in. Best wishes

Hedgehog