Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Gravel trays Reply To: Gravel trays

Hi Hedgie Lover,… Lol. I keep finding all sorts in my gravel tray, leaves, berries and twigs, so no idea what’s going on. There so much water around at the moment it’s a wonder we’re not all swimming. Perhaps they like it better in summer when it’s warm, or perhaps they like a bath when itchy! Whatever, it will become part of the garden by the time they come out of hibernation and then they may relish a bath! Saw some welcome news last night, Heidi, Pippa and Big Benny who’s back from heaven knows where and think another as well. Possibly Kitty. I went out to give Pippa a treat, Heidi wouldn’t go in the feeding station till after Pippa came out, no idea why, they’re about the same size, then later the bigger ones came and left some deposits for me to clean up. Don’t care really, just so glad to see them. Best wishes.

Hedgehog