Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat feel really sad, Huffy has been made homeless Reply To: feel really sad, Huffy has been made homeless

Hi, just read this post and yes, you are feeling sorry for Huffy and considering another home just for him. It is a shame when he went to so much trouble to make the home just how he wanted it. The awful suggestion is, you could evict the squatter! No wonder he’s not huffing anymore, cast out on the street so to speak. Have you a little wood pile like I have? Somewhere where you maybe able to lead him to shelter via food. I managed to put a sheet of plastic over mine weighed down with bricks, as was suggested to keep it dry. I think it’s probably another male as they seem to do the biffing, maybe a big brother or his father. I’ve noticed Kitty didn’t bother about the younger females in the feeding station, except they waited respectfully for her to finish eating before they had anything. Hope you can sort something temporary for Huffy as I can tell you are upset, best wishes.

Hedgehog