Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat feel really sad, Huffy has been made homeless Reply To: feel really sad, Huffy has been made homeless

The good thing is that’s it’s being used. I did have the home in a different part of my garden, I put it there when I first got it, but no hedgehogs came any where near it, so I moved it (which I know isn’t advisable) but I moved it knowing that it was never going to get used, that was exactly two weeks ago, and it took only a week for it to get used by Huffy, so I realise I’ve put it in a good position.

So I’m happy it’s getting used. Huffy will no doubt have various other summer nests – he made one in my garden a month ago, which he has stopped using for some reason, so I don’t think he will be homeless as such, but I just think the hedgehog home is more suitable for winter, so I’ll be pleased if a hedgehog hibernates there over winter.

Hedgehog