Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings has Huffy stopped huffing or is it a different hedgehog? Reply To: has Huffy stopped huffing or is it a different hedgehog?

Hopefully she will come back – I have a storage box with high sides, that will have to do, It would have been better to have a cat carrier though.

Because she wasn’t scared, it might be easier for the hedgehog hospital to look after, perhaps she wants to be looked after and get better.

Why do hedgehogs walk slowly rather than scuttle about like they usually do? Could it be old age, or just being very unwell?

I hope that fox didn’t get her. If I didn’t come close to her last night, and shoo away the fox, the fox would have had her no doubt. Thankfully, as she stopped to have a look at me, it gave a few seconds for the fox to disappear, that might have just saved her – but the fox might have come back.

If I don’t see her tonight, I’m gonna think the fox has got her. I’m gonna have to check outside every 15mins tonight so I don’t miss her.

Hedgehog