Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Signs Warning Hedgehogs Crossing Reply To: Signs Warning Hedgehogs Crossing

Hi Annker
Thanks for your reply.
Well it may not make much difference to the boy racers, but that’s not going to deter me from making my voice heard! I am aware that those who shout the loudest and longest will eventually be heard, if only to shut them up and make them go away 😂
Pleased your still seeing your little visitors at the feeding station, we are so lucky to have hogs in the garden! Hetty is really packing the food away, I have three feeding stations and she is visiting them all through the night and by morning all the food has gone.
I introduced another feeding station thinking I may attract more hogs to prepare for hibernation. But Hetty is scoffing it all! She looks great ! I can’t wait to check the cam footage every morning so I know she’s is back safely from her walk abouts and not another casualty of the busy road!
This hog caring plays havoc with your heart! 😂
Best wishes x

Hedgehog