Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings So very sad Reply To: So very sad

Dee

Thanks Nic,
As you say maybe the word is spreading and more people are trying to help hogs.
The hog I saw last evening was a big hedgehog, not one I have knowing seen this year…….course it could be a medium size, from much earlier in the year, grown large.
I am sorry to hear that you too are seeing a decline in hog visitors….lets hope it is because word is getting about.
I have logged my hog sighting on The Big Hedgehog Map, including the poor deceased hog.
I am hoping that The Map may give me a clue as to where to start a link the gardens campaign …..in a quiet polite way of course.
Good to be back on The Forum, heartening to see so many stories of folk and there wonderful hog visitors. I felt sorry for Huffy being displaced by a bigger hog.
Best Wishes.

Hedgehog