Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Nesting? Is it too late for babies? Reply To: Nesting? Is it too late for babies?

Hi Williiam,

Thanks for the advise. I’ll keep the camera on and will have to find a way to leave out fox proof food. I recall a post here some time ago with some good ideas so I’ll give them a go. While it is lovely to see a fox, I don’t want to encourage them and certainly not have them scratching around the nest.

Not sure how to post a video, however heres the link if anyone wants to have a look at the busy hog (and fox & mouse that joined the party)

https://twitter.com/BarnacleTheBear/status/1170651754977009664

Nest Building Video

Hedgehog