Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings What’s Going On With Hetty? Reply To: What’s Going On With Hetty?

Hi Chezzy
Yes, I’m very lucky – Hetty is a permanent resident, she took the plot under the shed at the beginning of the year! I have two purpose built hog houses in the garden, but they clearly don’t come up to muster! 😂 Hetty did take the time to view, but then just took the hay out and transferred it under the shed for a bit of a refurb! I use to have a very large male visiting, he nested at the bottom of the garden under a very large shrub, but he has moved to new pastures over recent weeks.
How much do you feed your spiky diners each night ? x

Hedgehog