Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Trail cam Reply To: Trail cam

I’m glad I found this thread as I’ve been wondering what camera to get, I was looking at a couple from amazon but the reviews weren’t great, I’ll have a look at a few that have been mentioned on here.

Regarding rechargeable batteries you may want to take a look at 7dayshop, they offer the highest rating you’ll find anywhere in the UK for AA batteries with 2900mah, I’ve been using them for years and since I put solar powered lights in the garden I now use them in those as well & even during the winter months when the sun isn’t hitting the solar sensor to recharge the battery the lights stay on for a couple of weeks between needing to be taken out & recharged, much better than how long they lasted with the original low powered 600mah battery.

Hedgehog