Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Mystery hole Reply To: Mystery hole

As a very very new member (2 minutes ago) I saw this post and have to say that we have just bought a small camera for our garden and last Wednesday saw Foxy digging the same type of hole in the middle of our lawn! Our hedgie was under the shrubs watching from a distance but since then – no more holes.

I must also add that until the camera was set up last Monday we had no idea what there was in the garden – we expected some neighbourhood cats because they come to see us anyway but the first night, much to our total amazement, we saw one hedgie who was here from around 8pm until 4.30am and Foxy (we thought all the foxes had gone from our area) Last night we also saw a further fox so I am totally chuffed to bits!

Hedgehog