Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales My tribe! Reply To: My tribe!

Hi all, what makes me laugh is Big Benny’s habit of getting the light to come on, then walking round to look if another hog is in! He’s so big, but then again, he may be a gentle giant! Yes, the cardboard works well, the only thing is you end up saving vast quantities of the stuff. I can’t drink much tea or coffee now, so have cordial or pop in tins, so bulk buying I save all that. Parcels, always over size actually needed, so save that. New appliances, always boxed. Breakfast cereals. We only get 1 paper a week anyway. You can usually wipe up the poo as well with kitchen towel. So unless very wet, it lasts a few days. As I’ve said before, we will be buying poo testing kits as well in a while! These wonderful animals deserve our help to keep them going, I think we all fall in love with them. I would like to thank Nic, Stef and all the other wonderful people on this site who dedicate their lives to helping these endangered animals. Best wishes.

Hedgehog