Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Oh my goodness! I’m unable to contain my glee! Reply To: Oh my goodness! I’m unable to contain my glee!

Nic

Hi Hettihog

Really well done, weighing the little one! Good news that it weighs 345g. So pleased it was back so quickly. I don’t know what Stef thinks, but as you’ve let it go and it’s tucking in to food again, I would be inclined to let it be. It’s so close to 350g and sounds as if it is quite happy to come and eat in your garden and tuck in to the food. Not sure what the weather is like there, but it’s still fairly mild where I am.

Just keep an eye on it, which I’m sure you will do anyway!

Hedgehog