Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Oh my goodness! I’m unable to contain my glee! Reply To: Oh my goodness! I’m unable to contain my glee!

Thanks Nic for the advice and support.
I was relieved to see the little cutie was back at the feeding station and has cleared the dish again!
I refilled it last night and it was all gone this morning so I intend to do the same tonight.
I read on the rspca site that little hogs need at least two heaped tablespoons of food per day and little cutie is eating far more than that each night and drinking well.
Luckily I can observe cuties feeding station from my window without disturbing the routine .
The weather remains quite mild and I’m confident that weight gain will be rapid considering how much is being eaten, but I will continue to monitor and review the situation each day.
Thanks again.

Hedgehog