Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Update on Cutie Reply To: Update on Cutie

Hi Hettihog, so glad alls well with you. We still have 2 little ones who are eating like mad the same as yours, only last night hardly any food went. It’s getting so cold here at night now. I’ve even found some ancient leg warmers (remember them) to go outside and check the food levels in the feeding station. I’m surprised some hogs are hibernating now as the leaves have only just started to fall here. Also lots of rain. We are OK here up north. Putting a fence up and doing a bit of gardening. It’s been fun and games. The hogs will have to use the gate now! They mostly go through next door at the back then onto a small piece of grassland, or through our hedge onto a piece of grassland at our side. Keep up the good work with your hogs, well done for weighing one, like you I would have been wondering what stress I would be putting them through. Best wishes.

Hedgehog