Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Trail cam Reply To: Trail cam

I read a lot about trail-cams online and how they work and decided that rather than buy a cheaper one I would buy a more expensive one that would do the job. I opted for a Browning camera from naturespy who you can phone up and talk to (as I did) as a precaution! It is a great camera but not cheap. One of the hardest tricks is to site the camera at the right angle as at first it will be too low or high. The SD card that comes with the camera fits in my laptop so I can view/save photos or videos as required. One of the night videos with three hogs on I will be using in my I love Hedgehogs presentation coming up to the local library very shortly. My advice would be to speak to companies first and then get one that fits your personal needs rather than buy blindly on websites.

Hedgehog