Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Distress call Reply To: Distress call

Hi Annker
Next door is a bit of a fort, but I made a hole in the fence to enable free roaming. I did it both sides of the garden, even though I only own one side! But there is so much vegetation I donโ€™t think any one would ever notice – just the hogs! Lol
As far as dragging the man out of bed! ๐Ÿ˜‚ my life would not be worth living if I did that ๐Ÿ˜‚
I tried to catch up with sleep but having watched countless cam videos, ( most of which were leaves moving in the wind or me wandering about with a torch looking for injured hogs ๐Ÿ˜‚ not at all entertaining ) my head was buzzing afterwards.
Never mind hopefully I will have an uneventful night tonight and stay very calm ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜‚ best wishes x

Hedgehog