Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Two in one house Reply To: Two in one house

I live just outside Glasgow and it’s freezing today . I will call again it’s not like them not to call back as i’ve used the number before for injured animals to be picked up from my home quite a lot although they shut earlier now as darker night have come .

I just can’t believe another wee one has come , my camera doesn’t arrive till Monday and there is no way i could see what was going on from the kitchen window and the house is away up the back of the garden .
They are in the house most of the night then the leave at some point and go somewhere else all day so i doubt they will hibernate in the house . I have ordered another house and hopefully that will come this weekend..
One of the hedge hogs was like really happy to be held it was lovely to see i just hope they come back tonight and it obviously didn’t stop them from hanging around as all the food has been ate this morning . 🥰

Hedgehog