Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Two in one house Reply To: Two in one house

Hi Nic

Can you recommend a good cat or dog food then as i use Ava for my dogs and i read there is fish oil in that so i haven’t used that. i have only used the hedge hog food from pets at home and i do put out water out very night and in winter too as i have so many birds that wait on me n my garden feeding and watering them 😂 and now i have my wee hedge hogs coming that will be my new animal obsession lol

Would you think there mother hog is away from them now to go hibernate or would she still come an check on them

😊

Hedgehog