Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Looks like I’ll have to intervene! Reply To: Looks like I’ll have to intervene!

Hi all, just catching up on the forum as had no data and read Hettihogs post. On looking through our cctv about 3 weeks ago I saw a tiny hedgehog running around like a thing possessed. I was filled with dread for this little one and immediately put out my hereto unused trail camera. As said on another post, it’s quite good and when I checked it, had 1,008 pictures on it. All of cats! No sign of this little charging bundle of prickles on either the trail camera or the cctv since. It was on its own when I saw it on film, no mum around. I will continue to check but don’t hold out much hope of seeing it again. It didn’t entre the feeding station, just went for a drink from a floor bird bath, then shot off again. It was like watching a fast forward film! Best wishes.

Hedgehog