Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Rescued hoglet – 240g Reply To: Rescued hoglet – 240g

Hi Nic

Took the decision to release it before I read your post. He went straight back to the feeding bowl and seemed pretty happy. There was definitely an adult around in the garden tonight so hopefully that was Mum. When I went into the garden there was another little one feeding and he weighed 265g. Will ring the local rescue tomorrow. I suspect it will be easy to round them up tomorrow if the advice is to get them into a foster home.

Cheers

Steve

Hedgehog