Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Any room for a hedgehog near BN16- West Sussex Reply To: Any room for a hedgehog near BN16- West Sussex

Thanks Nic,
I will read the full article tomorrow.
We checked him out earlier and he has been eating and seems to be quite relaxed. He now has some straw as well as hay as I read this make good bedding for them
I am tempted to buy a rabbit run and a new house so I could put him in the garden first before big release.
What do you think? It’s becoming quite expensive but I don’t mind. The hubbie just won’t get a Xmas present!

Hedgehog