Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Any room for a hedgehog near BN16- West Sussex Reply To: Any room for a hedgehog near BN16- West Sussex

Nic

Hi simbo65

That did make me laugh! Poor hubbie!

I can see where you’re coming from and on the face of it, it sounds like a good idea – give him a chance to try out moving around a bit more with just his 3 legs – to get a bit used to it. But I have no experience of that sort of thing. Whether being in the open might make him more inclined to want to get right out into the open. I don’t know. But I can see that it must be a bit of a scary thought letting him go completely in one go. I think you might need to ask someone who has dealt with that sort of thing before. Maybe you could try BHPS again on Monday.

P.S. I think I’ve just seen Siili – she disappeared a bit quick to be sure, but she’s been the only one around for a while. I realise she may have been here yesterday, after all, and wearing her invisibility cloak!

Hedgehog