Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Help With Healthy Juvenile in Town… Reply To: Help With Healthy Juvenile in Town…

So, I weighed it late on Saturday night and it came in at 400g. Just weighed again and it is 402g, so not really gaining.

Would my leaving it out in the colder temperatures (I have a cow passage under the house, which is not ideal, especially during the day but kind of outside and sheltered) have an effect on its appetite?

Night lows are about 3C and I am conscious that it is in a fairly small box and does not have the ability to move to somewhere warmer or even exercise much.

Thanks again.

Hedgehog