Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Help With Healthy Juvenile in Town… Reply To: Help With Healthy Juvenile in Town…

Thanks @Nic
I know you all have the best interest of the animal at the core of what you do, and I almost didn’t voice my frustration, but felt it may be beneficial to the next ill informed soul that finds themself in my position!
I was in the unfortunate position that my local carer/rehab was unavailable for shelter or advice and the BHPS helpline was not open for the weekend and then constantly engaged when I tried to phone during office hours (busy time of year!).
I will make sure that the rescue centre know exactly where this one comes from and will give them my contact details so that I can help them if they need me to, when that time comes.
Once again, thanks for all that you do.

Hedgehog