Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hedgehog Hibernation all the facts Reply To: Hedgehog Hibernation all the facts

It has been put out recently by the protection of endangered species giving the link to Hedgehog Street dated 13th November 2018 called Hedgehog Hibernation all the facts. I have phoned the BHPS asking for it to be taken down as it is wrong in so many ways.

I have been checking my young hedgehogs who are still feeding after I had 2 out in daylight. It seems they might have caught something from the womb because both died quickly and I know I caught them within a few hours. I have one really tiny one that I am determined to get. The hedgehogs seem to like my garden although some neighbours have made comments but don’t know what I am doing.

Hedgehog