Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hibernation Reply To: Hibernation

Hi Nic, I’ve just put another 2 pics on the feeding station/gallery. They were taken from cctv of Heidi at nearly 5-30pm last night. Not good pics, but you maybe able to judge the size, there is a little rock light at the side of the steps. I’ll always make sure theres food there for her, so if she doesn’t fully hibernate we should be able to keep her going. She came 3 times before midnight, but didn’t see her after that. I’ve put pictures on before but this time they don’t seem to be going on, will wait and see. Best wishes.

Hedgehog