Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat hedgehog house Reply To: hedgehog house

decided to leave the home as it is – and sometimes put straw in the tunnel, with a gap so won’t suffocate –

with the new house, for when Sweetpea gets released, my mum has given me a huge box of bubble wrap, so I will wrap the outside of the house with bubble wrap, put dried leaves and some soil on the roof and sides, cover with a plastic sheet, and then cover with brash

As I live next door to a school, workmen were recently cutting back branches, the trees line my garden, (thought they were my trees, but school has claimed them for themselves) and I asked them to leave the branches and leaves along the edge of my garden and explained about the hedgehogs – at the time they also let me come in and clean up the rubbish –

So I’ve got plenty of brash to put over, and since, the juveniles have been making a few nests – I can see two new ones, but don’t thing there is any hogs in them now.

Hedgehog