Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog this is what mealworms does to a hedgehog Reply To: this is what mealworms does to a hedgehog

Thanks Kippy Ben, you’ve made me feel so much better.

Funny how the rat didn’t like it though – it’s turned into a joke at the conservation place I work for, as it was a staff member who gave me the bag of Harringtons, as it was given to two other staff members before I got it and all 3 cats didn’t like it either.

He was going to write to Harrington’s to say, even rats don’t like your food.

I’m glad someone likes it, your hedgehogs.

It looks high end stuff though, pets at home sell it. Obviously my local rat doesn’t like the finer things in life.

Hedgehog