Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Busybee Reply To: Busybee

Hi Nic-
I’m guessing they like dry leaves???
Also I have some zebra grass in the garden and some very fine bamboo in tubs- Would the hedgehogs like these? what size should I cut it to… a foot???
I am not convinced Big Leg has made a nest as I have no evidence of him being productive- He has straw and the leaves I dried for him in the box but from your posts I would say it’s nowhere near enough leaves. He seems to have hibernated in the house so must be OK in there for now.
We are going away so I will lay a plant pot down and put more leaves and grasses in. If he does come out it will be there for him and hopefully it would have stayed dry.

Hedgehog