Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Strange goings on Reply To: Strange goings on

Camera shows hoggie was adding to the nest last night, it appears to be using it as the first film showed it emerging and the last one retiring back into the igloo. I’ll just put food and water down for a while now, take it once the food stops disappearing I can stop feeding otherwise itll just go to waste.

The only ventilation is through the door, it wouldn’t take two minutes to take the polythene off if you think it would be better without.

If hoggie doesn’t stay that’s fine I just like to know I’ve done my bit to help for as long as the hog needs me to.

Hedgehog