Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Baby hog reappeared. Reply To: Baby hog reappeared.

Hi Hedgie Lover, sorry I can’t help over the fox. Like you say, if you use something else it effects other things. I’ve used Lions Roar before now, which lasts a while. The best one I ever used was called something like Horshound. Can’t seem to find it these days. Even the kids coming home from school use to give it a wide birth. It was for use with all sorts of animals. The frost here is so bad it looks like snow! I’ve put some food under the door of the room at the bottom of the garage for baby Speedy each night it’s been bad. My neighbours must wonder if I’m mad! I’m outside in 2 fleeces and ancient leg warmers I’ve dug out, wearing them over leggings. I was still frozen, all the water bowls and bird baths were frozen solid. I thought one of the hogs had been out eating from feeding station again, but it was a kitten who had managed to get in around the bricks, so I’ve had to tighten it up again. The water in there was the only one not frozen! Not looking forward to the morning, as today’s frost didn’t melt and it feels even worse tonight. Hope you’re keeping warm, best wishes.

Hedgehog