Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Two in one house Reply To: Two in one house

Hi Nic

It’s been a while since i’ve been on . After our last conversation,, only one of the 2 came back and i left it that night because i was not sure if that was the one with the runs . Then like they knew i was going to capture them , they then didn’t come for back for a week .
I phoned back up my wildlife rescue and said right i’ve got the 2 of them but there is no more runs and they are over 1000g so they said just to leave them .They had a few ticks too but said they are better off not being stressed and they know i’m feeding them and done a good job .
I have one big one come back 2 days ago after no activity again for a while Then one night on camera he seems to use all his energy getting out of the house as he’s massive .He seemed to lye down flat for 5 seconds ,like a stumble then got up again which seemed quite strange but the rest of the night he was active on camera . It’s really wet here and flooding so i hope they are all ok . Its really windy tonight and i’ve checked him again and he’s snuggled up in one of the houses . I was thinking maybe their nests could get flooded in this weather is that possible ?
Just thought i’d update you 😀 Have yours all gone now still or have any came back x yvonne

Hedgehog